Contact Me

some text

Email Me @jamesleehamilton1992@gmail.com





Facebook

Skype: James Hamilton

Friday, January 17, 2014

Blog Post 1

Collaborative Learning
What aboutEDM310?

I've heard many things about EDM310. I've heard that this class is very time consuming and you will hate your life the first few weeks in this class. My fear for this class is time time it will take. I am taking 15 hours, I cheer here at South, and coach part-time at planet gymnastics. With all that going on I'm worried that finding the time for this class will be difficult. All I can do is to manage my time well and do the best I can. EDM310 is different than other courses in that you are networking and working with other people around the world, which you don't generally do with other classes at south.

Like stated previously I believe the most difficult aspect of this class will be my time management. I will have to set myself a strict schedule in which to get things done on time to offset this difficult aspect for me. I've heard that EDM310 is not an easy course but I am prepared to buckle down and take the time it takes to complete this course because, after all, it is a requirement for my major and also I am interested in learning what this class has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. This is actually Blog Post # 1. Please correct your title.

    "I believe the most difficult aspect of this class will be my time management." You are not alone. But to be successful in life you must be successful in time management. Especially if you intend to be an educator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too will have to really focus on appropriately managing my time to attain success in this class. Although my responsibilities differ from yours, I too have many obligations daily. It does feels great to know that others feel the same way. AI do feel good about the help that we get in class. I think the best thing for us to do is to listen well ;and ask questions. One thing that I love about the class is that help is just a phone call away.

    ReplyDelete