Contact Me

some text

Email Me @jamesleehamilton1992@gmail.com





Facebook

Skype: James Hamilton

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Post

My name is James Hamilton and I am a junior here at the University of South Alabama. I was born and raised right here in Mobile, Alabama. I chose to come to South after being offered a cheerleading scholarship. Also I liked the fact that South was close to home and I wouldn't have to be away from family. My mother is Julie Hamilton and my father is Chris Hamilton. They are really supportive and help me a ton while I am making my way through college. I also have a sister, Melissa Dudley. Melissa just recently moved to Texas with her husband who is in the Army. Melissa and her husband have two children, Adrienne and Alina Dudley. Adrienne is five and Alina is nine months.

South Alabama's Cheerleading Team 2013-2014
My passion is Cheerleading. I love everything about it. When I was younger I attended gymnastics classes and I quickly realized that I wanted to do more and more with the tumbling part of the gymnastics. It wasn't until my freshman year of college that I began to cheer. Soon after I began cheering, I feel in love with it. I like how you can lead on a crowd and the teammates on a team to hopefully win the game. Even though this is my third year of cheering at South, I am still very new at cheering (compared to most of the teammates who have been cheering since they could walk). I hope to continue to get better at cheering and learn all I can about it. Also I love how trusting cheerleading is. We throw the girls up pretty high, they have to be able to trust you to allow you to do that. I am choosing a career in education because I want to be able to pass on my knowledge to younger and eager children who may have the same hopes and dreams as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment